Be Prepared for This Silent Killer During Winter

Carbon Monoxide is odorless, colorless, and tasteless.

If you are being accidentally poisoned by carbon monoxide, you may not know it until it’s too late – possibly while you’re asleep.

Do you have a wood stove or a pellet stove? Even for oil & gas heating systems, if the combustion or venting is not right, you could be getting carbon monoxide poisoning.

Here’s what you need to know…

Carbon monoxide is produced whenever a fuel such as gas, oil, kerosene, or wood is burned. The amount produced depends on the quality of the burn or combustion. A poor burn or improper ventilation will build up a high concentration of carbon monoxide in the home.

You can’t smell it, so you won’t know that it’s happening.


Read More